Head of Employment Law
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
LLB (Hons) from the University of Buckingham
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
Date of admission
1st March 2016
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Tamara joined us in September 2018
• Tamara began her legal career in 2011, working as a paralegal in banking & finance litigation at an established Oxfordshire practice.
• Tamara later moved to work in legal cost recovery at a Legal 500 firm based in Oxford, before commencing her training contract in 2014.
• In 2016, Tamara qualified as a solicitor and joined a Legal 500 firm in Reading, specialising in Pensions Law. In this role she primarily advised trustees and employers.
• After this, Tamara then moved to a Buckinghamshire firm, much closer to her home. Here, she became Head of Dispute Resolution and Employment.
• Tamara then joined Lennons in September 2018 to become our Head of Employment Law.
Accreditations and memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association – full membership
Outside of work
I have an interest in interior design (including some hard-core DIY!), visiting the theatre and horse riding.