Mike Wragg LL.B
Head of Residential Property
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
LL.B from Nottingham University
Legal Practice Course from Nottingham University
Date of admission
27th March 2008
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Mike joined us in November 2018
• Mike joined SA Law in St. Albans as a trainee in 2006, upon completing the Legal Practice Course.
• In March 2008, Mike then qualified to become a Solicitor.
• Between 2009 and 2014, he worked as a Solicitor at Lightfoots LLP in Oxfordshire.
• Mike moved to regional law firm BP Collins in 2014, as an Associate Solicitor, gaining further experience in assisting clients with a wide range of residential property matters.
• In 2018, Mike joined Lennons to become our Head of Residential Property.
Outside of work
I'm a keen mountain biker and I frequently compete in events up and down the country. When I want a change of pace, I love to walk my dog through the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.