Degree and post-graduate qualifications
The Law Society Part I and Solicitors Final Examination through the College of Law
Date of admission
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Mary joined us in September 2018
• Mary trained and worked with Turberville Woodbridge of Uxbridge.
• In 1987, Mary and her husband (Marcus Lee) established their own practice in Gerrards Cross, later merging with BP Collins LLP in 2012.
• Mary continued to work as a Consultant with BP Collins LLP until 2014.
• In 2014, Mary joined Hine Solicitors to become a Senior Solicitor.
Accreditations and memberships
- The Law Society
- Law Society Private Client Community
- Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS) [previous firm]
- Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Associate of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Outside of work
I was licensed as a Lay Minister (LLM) in the Diocese of Oxford in 2014 and I'm an active member of my Benefice Ministry team. I'm also a keen walker with my husband and Bertie the dog, in and around the beautiful Chilterns. I support Marcus in Rotary International activities through his club, plus I love spending time cooking with my granddaughter - we make a steady supply of cakes for various charity or church cake stalls! During quieter moments, I'm currently reviving my interest in knitting.