Katarina Morgan LL.B. (Hons)
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
LL.B. (Hons) from Keele University
Legal Practice Course from College of Law
Date of admission
3 November 2014
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Katarina joined us on 5 December 2016
• Katarina began her career as a Litigation Executive in 2010 in private practice in the City, before moving in-house at a large multi-national retailer.
• In 2012, Katarina joined Prolegal Ltd, working in the City and Canary Wharf, beginning her training contract in 2013.
• Katarina qualified to become a Solicitor in November 2014, continuing with Prolegal.
• In 2015, she joined Duncan Lewis Solicitors in Harrow, specialising in civil and commercial litigation.
• In December 2016, Katarina joined Lennons as a Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution Department, working closely with Director, Andrew King.
Accreditations and memberships
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – Member
Outside of work
At the weekends I enjoy keeping fit, dog walking and cooking. I'm also a keen dress-maker - from time to time you may see me sporting a few of my pieces!