Jenny Russell LL.B. (Hons)
Solicitor | Director
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
LL.B. (Hons) from Middlesex University
Solicitors Final Examinations from College of Law
Date of admission
15 March 1990
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Jenny joined us in July 1998
• Jenny started her legal career as an articled clerk at Lovegrove & Eliot Solicitors in 1987, continuing at the firm as a Solicitor after qualifying in 1990.
• In 1991, Jenny joined Wainwrights Solicitors in Amersham, focusing primarily on matrimonial cases, civil litigation and probate issues.
• Jenny was promoted to Partner at Wainwrights in 1994.
• Wainwrights merged with Lennons in 1998, with Jenny continuing as a Partner, specialising in matrimonial cases.
• Jenny was appointed as a Director when Lennons became a limited company in 2011; she now heads up our compliance services.
Accreditations and memberships
The Law Society Family Law Panel Scheme – Member
Outside of work
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy tackling mountain slopes on my skis!