Gavin Henshaw BA (Hons)
Head of Family Law
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
BA (Hons) from Sunderland University
Graduate Diploma in Law from Thames Valley University
Legal Practice Course from College of Law
Date of admission
15 July 2003
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Gavin joined us on 9 January 2017
• Gavin began his career with Lennons, training in family law under Alan Lennon from 2001 to 2003.
• In 2003, he moved to Berkshire, working for a prominent family law firm in Reading, becoming a Partner in 2008.
• Gavin later returned to the Buckinghamshire area and from September 2011 to May 2015, worked at a local firm based in High Wycombe where he set up their family law team.
• Gavin moved to a top 50 firm in July 2015, where he operated out of their London office.
• In January 2017, Gavin rejoined the team at Lennons to become Head of Family Law.
Accreditations and memberships
Member of Resolution
Family Law Accreditation
Higher Rights Advocate
Outside of work
Although the majority of my time is taken up by my two young children, when they are not monopolising my attention, I enjoy cooking (often accompanied by a glass of good red wine).