Degree and post-graduate qualifications
BA English from University College London
Graduate Diploma in Law from Nottingham Law School
Legal Practice Course from Nottingham Law School
Date of admission
2 October 2006
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Ed joined us in November 2018
- began his career as an Associate at London-based international law firm, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, in 2006
- became a Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale LLP in 2010, specialising in commercial property
- moved to green energy company Belectric UK in 2015 to become Real Estate Counsel
- began working for regional law firm B P Collins LLP in 2016, again as a Senior Associate
- joined Lennons in 2018, becoming a Senior Associate within our Commercial Property Department.
Outside of work
Ed likes spending time with his family and walking his dog. He's also a keen golfer and enjoys running.