Ed Monniot BA (Hons)
Senior Associate Solicitor
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
BA English from University College London
Graduate Diploma in Law from Nottingham Law School
Legal Practice Course from Nottingham Law School
Date of admission
2 October 2006
Time with Lennons Solicitors
Ed joined us in November 2018
• Ed began his career as an Associate at London-based international law firm, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, in 2006.
• In 2010, he became a Senior Associate at Maples Teesdale LLP, specialising in commercial property.
• Ed moved to green energy company Belectric UK in 2015 to become Real Estate Counsel.
• In 2016, Ed began working for regional law firm BP Collins LLP, again as a Senior Associate.
• Ed joined Lennons in 2018, becoming a Senior Associate within our Commercial Property Department.
Outside of work
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and walking my dog. I'm also a keen golfer and enjoy a bit of running.