Andy Coyle LL.B. (Hons)
Solicitor | Managing Director
Degree and post-graduate qualifications
LL.B. (Hons) from University of Liverpool
Solicitors Final Examinations with Honours from College of Law
Date of admission
1 October 1990
Time with Lennons
Andy joined us in August 1988
• Andy began his legal career at Lennons whilst still a law student, working alongside the firm’s founder, Alan Lennon, during the summers of 1986 and 1987.
• In 1988, Andy became the firm’s first articled clerk.
• In 1990, Andy qualified to become a Solicitor. He developed his skills in non-contentious legal work – first conveyancing, will drafting and probate, then moving into commercial property and company work.
• In 1991, Andy was appointed the firm’s second partner.
• Andy became our Managing Director in 2011, when Lennons became a limited company.
Accreditations and memberships
Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Outside of work
You'll often find me guitar in hand, having recently reformed the band I was in during my youth! I also have a passion for carving traditional Spanish hams.