Office Support Assistant
We currently have a permanent position available for an Office Support Assistant to join our growing Law firm in Chesham. We also have offices in Beaconsfield and Amersham and the successful candidate will be willing to travel to these offices to assist when required.
You will need to be calm under pressure, well organised, have keen attention to detail, a flexible approach and be able to cope with a variety of demands placed upon you.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and DX
- Ensuring setting up and tidying of Boardroom for meetings
- Case file opening and closing for various law departments
- Dealing with Archiving
- Covering the front desk during lunch times and in the absence of receptionists
- Reading meters
- Carrying out fire system checks
- Ensuring resources are in stock and order as required (incl. stationery, toners, paper towels, etc)
- Dealing with recycling of toner cartridges
- Maintenance of first aid boxes
- Dealing with clients
- General office administration tasks as required
Candidates must have good GCSE results, be confident to deal with clients and be well-presented.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing law firm and may suit a college leaver seeking the first step in their career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. A full job specification is available upon request.