We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate or professional to join us at our Head Office in Chesham.
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant with a background in professional services or legal services.
We rebranded in 2012 and since then, have made greater use of our brand image in promoting the firm existing and new clients. Your role will be a new but extremely important one as we look to continue to grow the firm. You will report to the Director of Marketing and given close mentoring and coaching to help you grow into the role and assemble a career in marketing. There are undoubtedly opportunities for development and progression.
Candidates should have marketing and business development experience and experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies.
The purpose of the role will be to:
- investigate new ways to differentiate the firm in the legal services marketplace
- develop and implement firm’s marketing strategy with Director of Marketing
- develop marketing strategies with department heads
- promote the firm positively and engage with existing clients, introducers, possible new clients and the wider public in a variety of forums
- manage and run the firm’s website, social media accounts, blog, newsletter and seminar programme
- increase the firm’s brand awareness
- consistently implement the firm’s branding and core principles
- contribute to the effective operation of the firm
- actively develop new sources of potential income streams for the firm and its departments
Excellent IT skills are essential and given the scale of the role, candidates will need to have exceptional organisation skills.
The role will be based from our Head Office in Chesham and will require engaging with local businesses and individuals. It is expected that you will live locally or be prepared to relocate.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. A full job specification is available upon request.