Legal Assistant/Secretary – Private Client (Chesham)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant/Secretary to join the Wills, Probate and Life Planning team in our Chesham office.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of private client matters and be experienced in handling the administrative side of wills and probate cases.
General responsibilities in this role:
- To provide typing and administrative support to:
- Private client department
- Other fee earners as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of all areas of Private Client matters
- A good understanding of Private Client terminology
- Experience in handling the administrative side of wills and probate matters
- A friendly and approachable nature with an enthusiastic approach to the job
- The ability to communicate clearly/effectively in English
- The ability to deal sensitively with clients
- The ability to prioritise own workload
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
The benefits for the successful candidate will include:
- Competitive salary
- Parking allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Charity fundraising opportunities for our Charity Of The Year
- Company events and meals
We are an established and growing Buckinghamshire-based law firm that take great pride in getting to know our clients well and offering clear, practical legal advice and services. Our Chesham head office is located just a short walk from Chesham Station, with the Metropolitan Line providing convenient links to London and Hertfordshire.
If you would like apply for this position, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job specification is available upon request.